We provide first-rate legal support to the Energy sector in Nigeria, as well as guidance to prospective foreign investors desirous of taking advantage of the vast potentials of Nigeria’s energy resources.
We advise on the various aspects of environmental and host-community affairs, including; impact assessments, remediation, compensation, compliance and structuring. We especially advice clients on Oil & Gas, and Power issues.
A few related accomplishments:
* We have been part of teams that negotiated, concluded and drafted several Power Purchase Agreements between Subsidiaries of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
* We have also been actively involved in the negotiation and drafting of various Gas Sale and Purchase Agreements (GSPA) between subsidiaries of the NNPC
* Drafted several Engineering, Procurement and construction Contracts relating to the Oil and Gas sector.
* We were actively involved in the negotiations for the Turn around Maintenance of The Warri Refining and Petrochemicals Company (WRPC) with the Original Refinery Builders Saipem SPA (Italy), as well as Saipem Nigeria Limited
* Facilitated the inclusion of Yeye Community in the clean up/ compensation exercise by the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) with regards to the Bonga oil spillage as part of the team.